On Poptropica How Do You Get A Director D Necklace How Do You Contact A Poptropica Creator?

How do you contact a Poptropica creator? - on poptropica how do you get a director d necklace

I bought a "multiverse" in Poptropica site, and the work at first place. But now, if I pull the code, "it says there is room for your contribution" ... What's happening? Poptropica I spent my credits earned for this function, and I want it to work properly. So my question is: how to design Poptropica? I want to inform them of this error. Thanks for the answers!

1 comments:

jedimadd... said...

It is really impossible to communicate with a designer, but that they do nothing, your wrong. multiverse try back? That no matter what does not go to the website of my source, because, as you can tell that his multiverse, and many people will

I hope that helped
Hazardous Stomper (of Poptropica)

Post a Comment