Baby With Mottled Skin From Cold Does Your Baby's Skin Look Mottled?

Does your baby's skin look mottled? - baby with mottled skin from cold

By the skin of my daughter is often seen in the arms, legs and abdomen. It is very beautiful with blonde hair and eyes, as my husband and I. Blemished skin is a normal aspect of a child pale or a sign of a traffic problem? It has no blue color or the color change everywhere, and it is very healthy and normal for age (six months). Always wear appropriate clothing for the weather, so I know it's never too cold. She goes to the doctor after Labor Day, and be sure to ask the pediatrician, I wonder what other people have opinions and experiences. Thank you.

2 comments:

foxylila... said...

My son has eczema is a skin disease that appears to have dry skin, but who needs to go for a drug, but it's a good thing for the doctor to check it out. So good luck!

dumpling... said...

is normal

Post a Comment