Dog Skirts Can Wear SUIT Pants In Open Class (kids & Adult ) Dog Shows?

Can wear SUIT pants in open class (kids & adult ) dog shows? - dog skirts

I'm going to my first dog show in three weeks. I have recommended a pilot Junior (under 18), but a breeder, I go and) open class dog shows (for adults and children because they may be unpleasant brats junior driver. I really want to know if I dress / dress pants, or if the girls are strictly limited to skirts, dresses? EXPERIENCE handlers only please. : /

3 comments:

tom l said...

Yes, you can dress pants instead of skirts. The jeans and the cuts are not done it tho '.

The pilot program this year is an excellent program, in my humble opinion, and many of us, so that the students from the third to take our dogs into the ring.
Eleven-year-old young drivers to win in one of our dogs.
http://www.hunt101.com/img/338528.jpg

Danelady said...

Yes it is true, but no jeans or cut. Nice pants and a blouse is relatively flat and / or jacket. Try to be professional. You do not want to stand out on the dog, but to improve its appearance.

Anonymous said...

You can wear a pantsuit to show your dog, however, that some judges, the way how the driver is wearing a sign of respect. Since this is the first time in the ring, I'm sure you make the best impression possible, then I suggest you wear a dress, skirt or (better) in a suit and jacket. Make sure that the skirt for ease of movement (a tight skirt, you will fall) and the pocket of your bait needs.
Choose a color to complement or accent the color of the dress of your dog. Good luck!

Post a Comment