Kicker Competition Subwoofers Ya I Want To Put A System In My Truck?

Ya i want to put a system in my truck? - kicker competition subwoofers

I have the Kicker 07 C12-4 COMPETITION Series 12 "600 Watt 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer (two). And I wonder what kind of Kicker amp I need it. And secondly, I wondered if I could jump in Raido connection to connect my shares or) (the country, or if I ask a new specification for the configuration 1

300 watts maximum
150 watts RMS
12 "high Subwoofer Series Competition
Mounting depth: 5-3/4 "
Rec Sealed Box Dimensions: 1.25 to 3.5m ³
Rec Ported Box Size: 1.75 to 2.25 cu ft
Free Air Usage: Yes
Sensitivity: 90,2 dB
Frequency response: 27-500 Hz
Impedance: 4 ohms

1 comments:

Chriss G said...

OK Fine weight is 600-800 with an amplifier. When the U-boat with a max weight of 300. You can get a weight of 500, but will receive about 250 wt. Let your submarine. If you have only 500 witch is cheaper by weight to ensure that the manner in which it is incompatible. Bridging secure is simply everything you need to do is in connection with your Sub-ID field in the first screw poistive amplifier and if you do connect the speaker Nagati Nagati in. adjacent to the positive leaf in rejecting The following set Nagati place, as the. seems that this * + - + *-

** I use the asterisk next to the positive and negative.

The reason is to give a maximum power amplifier submarine and buy cheaper, an amplifier that is the way to the future.

About the installation of a subgroup in a factory stereo ... Yes you can, but a little hard two things you can do. Or buy a converter CAN $ 30.00. Or you can use a simple way. Are you an RCA cable, cut red and black, and a piece of each side. Drag cooperationRD for the coper cables dangling. Well, TIST copper wire around a bit smaller now, son porches lined composing coper shoulder and now have a number of bundel wire copper line and porches only. Strip the cable into small now. After the wire, to one speaker generally behind the cover and plug the other end connected to the amplifier. or questions please send me an e-mail.

Post a Comment