How To Tell If A Scorpio Is Attracted To You How Serious Is This Scorpio ?

How serious is this Scorpio ? - how to tell if a scorpio is attracted to you

Scorpios do not say so forgive me if I is violated, it is impossible to recover.

Scorpio man told me he loved me. We have a connection and is attracted to me because it was never a


My crime: I'm drunk, locked the door and left the place after a good dinner and a movie night becuz he said he could not sleep. He has lied and cheated - and I took him back after his relationship does not work. I think the sound of the door of my anger at him for fraud


I tried to return, but said forget it. A few months later he told me to F OFF and get a life. He was very angry.

If you're serious about someone who does not supposed to have a good debate, for which he was seriously trying to stopIt does not work? How serious is the curse and closing the phone to someone?

4 comments:

Miló said...

The scorpion was blown into the depths of hell, if I can. The best way to make this a alone. Scorpions cut all ties with where it ends. But they live for the theater, it may be willing to do business, when moving their relationship, finally threatened once again to feel the creation of more dramatic. It is a vicious circle, are not logged in.

Sweet as Pie said...

There are millions of people out there. Move on hun, you find someone who loves you.


Good luck

lady lush said...

forget. Scorpio or not, it is not good. "Can anyone say to F off, he does not deserve you.

lovely cancer said...

Oh wow. You or you close the door after supper U coz u were drunk? I mean, if U already by deception and everything forgiven, why close the door U? And why should it do so quickly, that Ure less oppressive than might not really want. OK scorp r Some relationships are difficult people or emotional Scorpio if you never see on the screen. I think you should leave him alone. I think I always have people like u.. N is Scorpio, that this is not love ... The guys really understand what love or whatever you prefer to try to explain why the same feeling as you. Coz he respects them. You have the right to be mad if ur still loves to be deceived. Like the curse of the underground when he loves you. Let him

Post a Comment