How Soon After Prostatectomy Is Masterbation Safe If You Had Prostatectomy, Have You Recovered After? How Long Did It Take You? I'd Love To Hear Your Stories!?

If you had prostatectomy, have you recovered after? How long did it take you? I'd love to hear your stories!? - how soon after prostatectomy is masterbation safe

Have you had any complications? Do you have a normal life again? Do you have a problem in urine?

Someone in my family will have one soon, I wanted to know more about it and what is to come.

Was it painful? It was very unpleasant? How long do the pain and discomfort?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had serious complications. I could not return to my normal life. Urinary tract, blood and urine declined steadily.
It was very painful (near hell) on earth, very uncomfortable, and lasted for 6 years.
I also have uncontrollable bowel movements, so that the bottom of my car and running, my leg and into the ground.

Post a Comment