Bacterial Infection Of The Gums Throat Sore Throat & Mouth And Swollen Lymph Nodes?

Sore throat & mouth and swollen lymph nodes? - bacterial infection of the gums throat

A few days ago I woke up feeling really sick and had a slight fever (100 degrees). Gradually, it became a sore throat the next day and went to the nurse on the campus of my university, and she had a quick look (no doctors are available), and he gave me some medication prescription, said she did not seem as My sore throat has white spots. The next day my right lymph node was very swollen and I developed painful sores in the mouth (about 5, 2 in the roof of the mouth) and gums are very sensitive (it hurts to eat, drink or wash) teeth. I have a clean medical history, any illnesses or allergies, not HIV, or .. I think the ask a kind of bacterial infection, but if someone has information that could be used here.Thank you!

3 comments:

LKayyy said...

I have no idea! But you can try to webmd.com can help good luck:)

Jessica said...

Sounds like it could be herpes to me.


Going to the doctor and see what they say.

Quinton & Dominick's Mommy said...

Swine influenza.

Post a Comment