How Many Electrical Car Have Been Sold How Do I Sell My Car When The Engine Knocks And Has Electrical Problems?

How do I sell my car when the engine knocks and has electrical problems? - how many electrical car have been sold

I have a beautiful 1992 Lincoln Continental with 160K miles (body and leather in perfect condition) everything works. Save blows engine and electrical system battery is exhausted. I can not for sale! were sold at $ 800. I put "best offer" and my phone number on the windshield. She sat on a rock on fire for 3 months. I received over 100 calls asking for my car. Everything that is what you get tire kickers and scales. If I am honest and tell the people who blows the engine running! I bought the car with the engine still not called and I'm afraid. I had no problems with it. I went for a year without problems. I have finally bought a car so no longer needed.

So when can I change my vehicle? You should write, "tapping" in the window? However, you can not receive calls. Or should I lower price? How do you advertise my car and at what price? I need this thing sold. In the excerpt of the state next month. Enjoy your honest opinion.

8 comments:

hsueh010 said...

We advertise in http://www.craigslist.org

Classifieds are free and can contain pictures.

Tell the buyer that the engine blows. The knocking may be caused by many things. To fill the first thing to do on the tank of premium gasoline tank and see if you land more hits. Most luxury cars require premium fuel and you can dispense with knocking if off the ignition, the cause of the problem mentioned, you do not even need to say to the caller.

carebear... said...

Sale and say that is correct and has no problems or repairs !!!!! And ask them to raise the money for just the price of the previously made!

Feisling said...

Love to give and receive a check for $ 50 ..

Scott H said...

They sell cheaper than they could if they have no internal combustion engine and electrical problems.

Scott H said...

They sell cheaper than they could if they have no internal combustion engine and electrical problems.

mellowg7 said...

What do they want $ 800? You need to disclose at the time, I wouldnt try to hide it, I mean, I mean, when you begin. You get what bars market and it seems that 800 is too large, reduce the price a little, some people do not negotiate to determine your cost basis from there to the guy who "flakes", which really wanted to, but yet I do not wish 600, Buy

Chris C said...

They sold "as is" and then identify all the problems we face.
If someone buys it, can not go back and say that deceive

84purple... said...

My kids just sold a car like this, with the same problems. Listed on craigslist.org. Tell us about the problems. Put on a little, so that Lucas does not seem to be worse. They actually had his car up to $ 1000 and has a diamond ring with $ 4000 share in reading. It really did not want the ring, but can do more than outside. I do not think you should come in the price. They are nice cars and have someone come and need. Craig is great ...

Post a Comment