Free Legal Phtc How Can I Get Free Legal Advise Regarding My 12 Year Old Step-Daughters Decision To Move In With Her Dad?

How can I get free legal advise regarding my 12 year old Step-Daughters decision to move in with her dad? - free legal phtc

Following the raising of his 8-year-old, my step-daughter decided that he preferred to live with his father. It would be a lot of problems after his return from his visit on the weekend and I thought it would be easier to stay with him. This man has never been a father for her or her brother (who came home with my wife and I). Under careful examination, we allow him to stay with him "temporarily." However, we need legal advice. I think we have a lawyer, a "temporary" agreement without modification of the custody arrangement of the origin.
Any ideas on this?
We are in San Francisco Bay. Does anybody know a source of free legal here? Any help is welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment